Do you want extra funds to improve participation in your before & aftercare program? MySchoolBucks is here to help! MySchoolBucks & Heartland School Solutions are offering financial grants to promote student participation in your program and the use of MySchoolBucks for payments.
Applying is simple! Tell us how you would use additional dollars to kick start participation, with a focus on encouraging the use of MySchoolBucks for payments while you’re at it! Feel free to craft programs that would either address needs district-wide or at specific schools/grades.
Here are some examples for how you might use your Growth Grant:
Develop activities to build interest and stronger participation habits
Purchase new materials or resources for your program
Host a table at for your program at your school's open house events and parent nights
Purchase signage or flyers for your program
These are just a start. You know what would motivate your students and staff the most. Fill out the form and tell us your idea!
Additional Program Details:
- Up to $1,000 per year is available to K-12 schools using MySchoolBucks for payments
- How to Apply:
- Complete Grant Application by July 31, 2019
- Applications awarded on a rolling basis through August 30, 2019
- Conditions of Funding:
- Use MySchoolBucks for before & aftercare school payments
- Participate in the MySchoolBucks Back-To-School Program with an order placed between March 2018 - July 2019
- Publicize MySchoolBucks and encourage parental use in connection with key program growth efforts
- Send pictures of the funds in use, along with a brief description of when and where. As a condition of this grant, you provide us with permission to feature these photos on the Heartland School Solutions blog (include link), on social media, and in other marketing efforts.
- Funding should be used by October 1, 2019
- Use of funds is at the discretion of the Before & Aftercare Director and/or the person completing this application, and is in compliance with any school/district rules governing use of grant funds
- Applicant will not be able to use any Growth Grant funds to:
- Influence legislation
- Give grant funds to any other individual or organization
- Undertake any activity other than what is specified in the grant application
- All information provided to Heartland School Solutions in connection with the Growth Grant Application, including all related communications, is true, correct and complete.
- Applicant agrees to share success, if requested, to demonstrate progress made toward improving student participation and the use of MySchoolBucks through this program.